One for all
TECEflex is a universal plastic pipe installation system with a wide range of possible uses in domestic engineering. With the materials red brass, brass and PPSU TECEflex offers the optimum material for every application. The metal fittings are certified and permitted for potable water, heating, gas and compressed air. Local standards and guidelines are to be taken into consideration in the choice of materials.
The special design of the TECEflex composite pipes also permits universal use. For the gas pipe only, the outer layer is yellow. TECEflex is therefore a really universal installation system.
TECEflex - Reliable connections for 20 years
For 20 years, millions of pipe connections worldwide have been pressed with TECEflex, all using the same unchanged principle of axial pressing: The pipe is expanded and pushed over the fitting - the pressure sleeve secures everything. Nothing has changed in this underlying technology since the market launch of TECEflex.
The scope has simply been extended through constant additions to the range.
With the introduction of large pipe dimensions up to 63 mm and approval for gas installation, TECEflex became one of the few truly universal plastic installation systems on the market. Where necessary, the system has been adapted to new standards and changes in legislation.
Our customers can therefore confidently press many more millions of connections.
The universal plastic pipe installation system for all fields of application in domestic engineering
- Can be universally used for potable water, heating and compressed air installations "5 systems - one fitting"
- O-ring free hygienic connection technology
- Pipe and fitting with practically the same inner cross section
- Thick-wall, kink-resistant composite pipes from 14 - 63 mm
- Error-tolerant and reliable processing
- Simple tools
- Extensive range of fittings for brass connectors from
14 - 63 mm
- PPSU fittings in 16, 20 and 25 mm as low-cost alternative
- High temperature resistance and compression strength
- TECEflex DVGW (PDF 788 KB)
- TECEflex "MPC" DVGW (PDF 826 KB)
- Product information - Pre-insulated pipes (PDF 2 MB)
- TECEflex - the universal installation system (PDF 1 MB)
- Assembly instructions TECEflex (PDF 245 KB)
- Certificate TECEflex DVGW - gas (PDF 722 KB)
- Certificate TECEflex DVGW - potable water (PDF 1 MB)
- Certificate TECEflex TÜV-Süd - compressed air (PDF 768 KB)